Thank you, Chateau Cherie, for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. I appreciate you thinking of me for this award.
Cherie writes a very compelling blog about being bullied and the psychology of bullying. One of my articles caught her eye, and she shared it on her blog because I wrote about an incident, when I was in Jr high, when I witnessed my best friend beating up a girl in the girl’s restroom. I shared my regret in not doing anything to come to this girls aide, and how it still haunts me today.
Please click on her link above and check out her blog. Maybe reading her blog, can help you if you’re being bullied too. Thanks again Cherie.
Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a photo.)
Post the rules.
Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
My questions from Cherie:
1. How do you juggle your blogging time with time at work and family time? My kids are grown with families of their own. I guess that makes me a retired homemaker, so I have a lot of time on my hands.
2. What are some other hobbies you have besides writing? I crochet and sew, but my first love will always be ghosts. I watch every show I can find about them, and I follow psychic mediums who can talk to them.
3. Have you published a book? Sadly, no, but I have a lot of rejection letters, and they share no help on how to fix my book.
4. What are some things you like to do for recreation? I love to go camping.
5. What is your favorite genre of music and who are your favorite musicians? I would have to say I’m stuck in the 70’s & 80’s when it comes to music. I love Journey, Queen, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin, and my favorite female bands are, The Go Go’s, The Bangles, Pat Benatar, and Madonna.
6. Name your favorite authors and why? J.K. Rowling is my favorite because I was writing for the same audience at the time, when, her first Harry Potter book came out. After reading her book, I realized why my children’s book kept coming back.
Jude Deveraux is my favorite romance author. She inspired me to write a romance novel, but sadly, I experienced writer’s block and never finished it.
The rest of my favorites write about New Age, and their psychic experiences like: Tara Sutphen, Sylvia Browne, Theresa Caputo, Michelle Belanger, Brian L. Weiss, M.D., Blair Robertson, James Van Praagh, John Edward, George Anderson, and Michael Newton, Ph.D. to name a few.
My Questions To My Nominees:
- What inspired you to become a writer?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who would you consider to be your writing mentor?
- Can you name something you like about yourself?
- Do you have any regrets?
- If you could change one thing that has happened during your life, what would it be?
- Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full?
- How do you deal with rejection letters from publishing houses?
- What piece of writing are you the most proud of?
- Do you like receiving awards from your peers?
I nominate all my fellow bloggers, who wish to receive the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award, because I love all the blogs I follow.
I appreciate being noticed by my fellow bloggers, and I’m grateful someone took the time to nominate me. Thank you very much, Cherie. 🙂
Bye for now.