I’m very honored to announce my nomination for the Liebster Award by Beth at Pilgrimage Studio. I always look forward to plugging into her positive energy when I read her posts. Very insightful. Check out her blog. Thank you, Beth.
The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like and to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 3 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 3 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 3 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 3 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 3 nominees.
Three facts about me:
- I watch all the ghost hunting shows. Dead Files is my favorite.
- I love mornings. Best part of the day.
- I’ve been married for 40 happy years.
My 3 nominees are:
I follow so many blogs, so it was hard picking just 3. I look forward to reading everything these 3 post. Love these blogs.
And here are my answers to Pilgrimage Studio’s 3 questions:
1. If you could know the absolute and complete truth to one question, what question would you ask? Why am I here?
2. How long do you think you would last in a zombie apocalypse? For as long as my husband can last. He would probably kill us before the zombies could.
3. What is something most people learn only after it is too late? The power of their words.
Finally, here are my 3 questions to my nominees:
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Who’s the first person you want to see when you get to heaven?
- What was your last random act of kindness?
Thanks again, Beth, for thinking of me. You’re my very first blogger friend. 🙂 Sending light-n-love.